I just filled out application 'Shadow S. Application'. Here is my submission for your consideration:
1. Class/Specc and You = Tanlorik - Holy Paladin. I'm a 24 yo Computer Science graduate from Romania. I currently work in IT and when I am not at work I am either sleeping, playing games or getting shitfaced drunk.
2. Playtime and hearsay = I play wow
on average 20-30 hours per week. I found out about the guild from an advertisement in trade chat.
3. What can you do for us? = A mix of inappropriate and cringe worthy jokes! On a more positive note, I'm a very analytical person and when something feels off I try to understand it to the best of my abilities. This can sometimes result in a different strategy for a boss (or just a small tweek) or any other situation. I am also very aware that wipes are a fundamental part of progression. I will be the guy that is still ready to go and optimistic after our 100th wipe on a difficult boss.
4. Old guilds and Raiding experience = I've played wow since wotlk pre-patch. I have been a pretty hardcore raider in wotlk (even been part of a top 1000 guild at some point). However when cataclysm came was very burnt out of wow and I have only played it casually(aka get 1 character to max level to see all the lore) until legion where I became engrossed into raiding again. As for my previous guilds(only mentioning legion ones since others are pretty irrelevant at this point): bombardment - (random guild I found in trade chat when I said "LF guild with heirlooms unlocked"
. Guild blew up because core members left because they wanted a guild with more progress. Absum - a 7/7HC guild that disbanded because we couldn't get a stable 20 man team together for mythic raiding. GM rage quite the guild after when after finally having 20 people, one member leaves the raid after a few wipes on Nythendra saying "he doesn't have the patience for mythic raiding"
5. Character optimization = Short answer: Yes. Long answer: I periodically check guides on websites to see if they updated with any new information. I also try to check up on what top players are using as far as talents/gear/logs. I used simulationcraft for a bit, but I found out that the holy pala spreadsheet is almost as accurate and it didn't require running a 20 minute simulation. I also feel that the spreadsheet has a better idea of how trinkets work.
6. Plans and other interests = In legion I wish to see all the content and clear all of it while it is current (think cutting edge achiev), however I do not have the time or desire to go into super hardcore raider mode and chase after realm firsts (think split runs, running mythic+'es 10 hours a day). As for outside of raiding, I'm a very big lore fan. If there is some lore hidden somewhere, sooner or later I will try to do that content. Logs link for next question (last HC before the guild blew up): https://www.warcraftlogs. ... ealing&source=72
7. Armory and Logs = http://eu.battle.net/wow/ ... enor/Tanlorik/simple